Accomplished. Distinctive. Authentic.
Our artists bring a wealth of talents to help realize your vision on the operatic or concert stage.
ADA Artists hears select auditions twice annually by recommendation only.
For future consideration, please note:
- Materials received by February 15 of the calendar year will be reviewed for consideration for auditions in the late spring.
- Materials received by August 15 of the calendar year will be reviewed for consideration for auditions in the late autumn.
Twice a year, ADA will review submissions and invite appropriate artists for audition. Once submitted, materials become property of ADA Artists Management & Representation and will be kept on file. Artists must resubmit materials if you wish to be considered in subsequent seasons.
All audition requests must be submitted according to the following guidelines:
- Materials are accepted only in digital format via the form at left.
- Please take a moment to gather the following materials in MS Word or Adobe PDF format. You will not be able to save your audition request and return to it in process – it must be completed in one sitting.
- Suggested Operatic Repertoire List
- Suggested Orchestral Repertoire List
- Headshot (.jpg or .png formats preferred)
- Name, email, and phone contact information for two (2) recognized industry professionals as references
- Send the attached documents in requested file formats using the form to the left.
- You will receive notification from our offices within two weeks of the posted guideline, and if granted an audition you will be notified of the audition date at least three weeks before the scheduled date.
Thank you for your interest in ADA Artist Management.